Your core muscles are pretty much the most important muscles in your body. Who should do core training?
- Athletes looking to improve speed and agility.
- Moms and dads who need to lift small children (or big ones!) without hurting themselves.
- Students who want to avoid (or get rid of) back and neck soreness when working on the computer all day.
- The corporate executive who wants good posture (it makes you look more authoritative).
- Construction crews who need to be able to lift and move heavy objects without straining their backs and necks.